Direct debit processing is the faster, easier way to collect recurring payments for your business. It is a simple method, but has many advantages attached that will greatly benefit your business or company and increase your overall business revenue.
What are the advantages of direct debit processing?
- Direct debit processing occurs instantaneously. You do not have to wait a few business days until the money is successfully transferred into your account. Instant cash flow boost.
- More cost-effective than other payment methods such as setting up your own merchant facilities or creating your own e-commerce site.
- Save time because the amount of administration tasks and paperwork that you have to complete is reduced. Spend more time on more valuable tasks like making sales and getting to know your customer.
- Automatically collects payments at regular intervals – enhances convenience for both you and your customers or members
- Gives you a more predictable cash flow forecast
- Direct debit processing reduces bank charges
- Higher chance of collecting failed or unpaid payments. Direct debit processing provides many failed payment gateways to collect outstanding or failed payments. You can forget about having to hire debt collectors. Why chase for money when it can just come straight to you?
- Improve cash flow with regular payments
Direct debit processing is a payment mechanism that can improve the way you run your business.
If you are looking for a company that is an expert at direct debit processing, then you are looking in the right place. Ezypay has 19 years of experience in collecting recurring payments and counting. We are so good at direct debit processing that we actually have an amazing collection rate of 99.5%.
We have many features that are designed to realty benefit your business including failed payment notifications, customer management and every day billing.
Failed payment notifications
When we said that a direct debit processing company will help to collect failed payments for you, we meant it. Ezypay offers many gateways that will increase your chances of getting your due payments. When a payment is unsuccessful, we send you an email to notify you. We also send an email to your customer whose payment has failed to tell them, while outlining the reason why. At the bottom of this email is a big “PAY TODAY” button that will open up to our failed payment gateway “pay-me-today”. This gives your customer or member the opportunity to make good on the unsuccessful payment themselves, increasing your chances of collecting those failed payments.
Remember when we mentioned a benefit of direct debit processing was reduced administration time? This is because Ezypay has a simple customer management tool that makes managing customers easy. You can view and change a customer’s personal details, payment plans and payment details.
Every day billing
Ezypay gives your business flexibility through our everyday billing. We bill every working day Monday to Friday. In fact, we bill every day that the bank accepts a billing file. A direct debit processing company like Ezypay is a flexible payment system easy to fit into your business.
Don’t miss out on the advantages that are given to you with direct debit processing. Especially don’t miss out on the wonderful benefits that Ezypay gives you as well. You will be less stressed, save more time and increase your cash flow in no time.
You may also enjoy reading Payment Gateways aren’t Scary or our FREE eBook on how to improve business cash flow in 31 days.