Date: Thursday 2nd July 2015
Time: 10pm – 1am AEST
Duration 3 hours
You might be familiar with Ezypay’s monthly system maintenance nights where our nocturnal workers head into the system to check, double check and triple check that all is working perfectly. We want to make sure that you are getting the best product ever (after all, we didn’t win Best Cloud Product in 2014 for nothing), so consider these 3 hours a mini pit stop in the big race.
During 10pm and 1am on Thursday 2nd July, please refrain from logging into the system as you will be immediately logged out. Also, save any changes made to your account prior to this time, or you may risk losing unsaved data.
So what can you do during this July system downtime?
We have a range of great articles that you can catch up on that talk about social networking tools for business owners as well as about annoying failed payments, why they happen and what you can do about them.
All about failed payments:
- Managing failed payments doesn’t have to be stressful or time-consuming with Ezypay
- How to avoid failed payments 101
- Failed payment reasons: Why do some payments fail?
- What happens with a payment fails from Ezypay
- How to approach members who have trouble making payments
- Top 5 reasons a credit card payment fails
- Dealing with customers who don’t pay is annoying so here are some ways to get the money you are owed.
Learn more about these free business tools:
Have you caught up with fitness news in Asia?