Our troop of dedicated Ezyplayers will be working hard in the late hours of Thursday evening to ensure that Ezypay’s Secure Site is functioning in perfect working condition for you. Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming February System Downtime:
DATE: Thursday, 5 February 2015
TIME: 10pm – 1 am, AEST
DURATION: 3 hrs
Please ensure that you save all data prior to the February system downtime. Otherwise, you will possibly be unceremoniously logged out of your account and risk losing any changes that you have not saved.
Instead, how about you give work a rest and catch up on some sleep or some “me time”? It is very important that you save some time out of your busy day for you to sit back, relax and do what you want to do. What you can do is mark this time in your calendar or diary, and stick to it as you would if it were a meeting with an important client or customer.
Here’s an inspriring article on the importance of “me time” – Schedule some me time every day
And here are some more cool ideas of how you should spend your “me time”:
- Read the book that you started, but never got to finish
- Watch a movie that you want to watch – not your husband or wife, or kids or parents
- Go for a walk in the park or along the beach (if you’re lucky enough to live near one)
- Fit in some exercise and get your heart rate pumping
- Pamper yourself – manicures, pedicures and facials
- Enjoy some hobbies that you stopped enjoying a long time ago – playing an instrument, learning a new language, painting, etc
So use this valuable maintenance time to spend some time on yourself. Your mind and body will thank you for it!