We’re gearing up for the weekend by going through our checklist for the second September scheduled maintenance and we’re doing it as quietly as possible after business hours so your work is 100% not affected by our patching, testing and checklist-ticking team mates who are pro-actively working to ensure that everything about Ezypay remains in top-notch condition.
At a Glance: Second September Scheduled Maintenance
Date: 19 September 2014 (Friday)
Time: 12.00am – 2.00am AEST
Duration: 2 hours
Housekeeping Rules during the Second September Scheduled Maintenance
We do not recommend:
- Logging on to Ezypay Online while the second September scheduled maintenance takes place.
- Staying logged on your Ezypay Online account during the maintenance hours.
- Working long hours in the office on a Friday morning.
Instead, we recommend:
- Some light reading, such as this tip on how to choose the right direct debit company for you, or billing myths that may amaze you.
- Browse through our newly award-winning cloud software product, iconnect360 for ideas on how gym membership can be done right (and easy).
- We are always on social media, so also feel free to chat us up on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Queries about the Second September Scheduled Maintenance
If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact your friendly Ezypay Customer Service and Support team mates via email or through our hotline, 1300-300-553, available from 8.00am to 6.00pm.