Social media is such an integral component to your business. It is a major part of connecting your clients, customers and potential customers together and keep them regularly updated on your business, products and services. However, with social media taking a life of its own, it is difficult to effectively manage all your social media accounts, but is something that all businesses and organisations should work on. After all, the Internet never sleeps, and neither should your social media accounts.
Here is a list of programs, tools and websites to will assist you to manage multiple business social media accounts for free.
Arguable the most widely used social media dashboard at the moment, and with good reason. Hootsuite helps to manage multiple business social media accounts for free via one dashboard. You are able to:
- Create now, share later: Just because you are offline, doesn’t mean your social networking accounts should be.
- See the big picture: Not only can you gain an overview of your social profiles from the one dashboard, but you can also post, tweet, share and comment on your posts without ever leaving Hootsuite.
- Track your social success: Hootsuite provides you with real-time data and reports based on the results of your reach across the social web.
Pricing: Hootsuite is for free and delivers on the aforementioned functions. However, you have the option of Hootsuit Pro (They have a 30 day free trial) and Enterprise.
If you want to manage multiple business social media accounts for free, then take a look at Cyfe. Cyfe is an “all-in-one dashboard app that helps you easily monitor all your business data from one place.” It goes beyond just managing multiple social media accounts to link everything online together. With Cyfe, you have the ability to:
- Monitor everything – from social media, support and sales.
- Use pre-build widgets to pull data from popular services
- Gain insight into your accounts with real-time reports
- Keep track of past records
- And more
They have a specific social media widget where you can add several different networks and profiles such as Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Google+, etc
Pricing: Cyfe has a free account. For Cyfe Premium for unlimited everything – $19/month OR $14/month if paid annually.
SocialOomph is there is boost your social media productivity and manage multiple business social media accounts for free. It can connect social media profiles as well as your blog and you can schedule as many tweets, mentions as you like, as well as tracking keywords so you can optimise your own account.
Pricing: While SocialOomph does have a free account, Socia Oomph Profession has a fee of $17.97 every two weeks, or SocialOomph Twitter has a fee of $6.97 every two weeks.
Manage multiple business social media accounts for free with any of these 3 applications. You will save time and money while still reaping the major benefits of having an online account that is regularly updated.
Another way you can save money and increase your business cash flow is by downloading your FREE eBook on how to improve your cash flow in just 31 days. Yes seriously, 31 days!