Setting up Ezypay for your gym is straightforward:
• First, the client authorises the collection of your gym's direct debit via completing a form provided by you, online or over the phone.
• Once this authorisation has been provided for an agreed amount, you can input the details into the Ezypay software if they were provided on paper.
• You must notify customers before their first payment is debited.
• Should the payment amounts change within their selected frequency, you will need to notify the customer each time the latest payment amount differs from the one before.
• Once the authorisation has been provided and notification provided to the customer, the direct debit process begins, and funds are transferred into your business account within a few days.
Ezypay’s direct debit is an easy, secure, and reliable way of collecting subscription payments directly from your customers’ bank accounts without needing them to approve every transaction.